- Team Sonnen member on TUF 17
- KO of Cella was one of the most spectacular in TUF history
- Pro since 2005
- Twelve wins by KO, one by submission (heel hook)
- Has won seven of his last 12
- First two pro losses were against former UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman and UFC vet Costas Philippou
TRAINING: Training like Rocky in the mountains.
When and why did you start training for fighting? In 2001, I was 16 and I started training for self defense.
What ranks and titles have you held? TUF 17 finalist, Two-time Ring of Combat, NAGA, Grapplers Quest, East Coast Regional Muay Thai champ.
Do you have any heroes? My mom
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything
What was your job before you started fighting? Teaching MMA
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Second degree black belt under Tiger Schulmann MMA
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite striking technique: Spinning hook kick
UFC Fight NightWin
Hall vs Carlos JuniorRound3Time5:00MethodDEC
Hall vs LewisRound3Time01:32MethodKO/TKO
Hall vs CostaRound2Time02:36MethodKO/TKO